Our mission is to provide professional services with solutions to meet the client’s personal and professional needs and goals. Our goal is to “educate” our clients on developing money management skills, developing short and long range goals, and building and/or developing savings in preparation of homeownership.
The recent economic downturn, the decrease of jobs, housing foreclosures, and consumer debt has put the need for strong financial literacy in the forefront of governmental, businesses, civic and community leaders concerns.
We care about “people” and want to help break the cycle of being enslaved to “debt”.
Our organization is based on the belief that our client’s’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. In making this a major concern, Breaking Chains Inc. has built an relationship with past clients and those that are currently receiving counseling services.
Our organization provides the following services:
- Financial Literacy
- Senior Financial Counseling/Coaching
- One-on-One Budget and Credit Counseling/Coaching
- Establishing Savings/Coaching
- Pre-Purchase Counseling to individuals and group settings
- Post-Purchase Counseling to individuals and group settings
- Presentations and Seminars are offered and provided
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Presentations and Seminars
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
23300 Chagrin Blvd Suite 201
Beachwood, OH 44122
Tel: (216) 464-0699 Fax (216) 464-0441
e-mail address: email@example.com
Hours by Appointment:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Sat: 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Closed Sundays and Holidays